Getting to Know us
Our Vision: To be a network of Pastors' Wives in the Southeast Region that can come together to bring "Understanding & Restore H.E.R. " (Honor, Empower, Respect)
Our Mission: We exist for the sole purpose of:
- Worshipping God
- Winning the lost
- Building meaningful relationships
- Making disciples & mentors
- Providing resources that improves our quality of life and ministry through conferences, monthly brunches, retreats and mentorship
4 Pillars of the Ministry
- Connect - creating an avenue for Pastor Wives to meet other Pastor Wives in their area.
- Bond - creating an atmosphere where we can build meaningful relationships with one another, friendships and support system.
- Grow - providing resources that ensures maturity in the things of God and our position.
- Serve - learning how to serve and lead with a Kingdom mindset, a loving heart and not for selfish gain.
Who we are trying to reach? We are on a mission to reach every Pastor's Wife in the Southeast Region that see a need to be apart of this ministry regardless of denomination or race.
Plans for Growth/Expansion
Since the beginning of this ministry in 2010, we have impacted hundreds of Pastor Wives. Our goal is to reach one PW at a time. This ministry was designed to cover the Southeast Region of the United States. If we are not represented in your state, please contact us on how to connect.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia